- Walking in daylight and not feeling like you are slowly getting stabbed by fire daggers (but still, SLIP SLOP SLAP!)
- A good pot of soup...specifically Pumpkin Soup with a good piece of buttered, crusty bread (Soup is under rated)
- Snuggling In Bed in the Morning
- Mulled wine
- Vivid (minus the swarms of thousands of people)
- Jackets boots and beanies - we LOVE winter fashion
- Firepits, and roasting marshmallows at night with a bunch of your faves
What we've learned over time, is that our appreciation of the seasons come from the experience of the seasons past. We actually get to appreciate winter more because we've had summer, and to be honest, it's the same about Summer! The thing about seasons is, it's not forever... Winter is coming, but it's not staying (sadface for some, smiley face for others) It's a season, not an eternity (even if the nay-sayers seem to think so). So whatever season you find yourself in, we hope you find the simple joys in it cause there's a lot of things to love about the season we're in, and a lot more to look forward to in the seasons to come.
That's it! Let us know in the comments below, or on our insta post what your fave thing is about Winter!